Fixing the problems.

g k

I found this task one of the hardest out of all the homework so far. However in class Alex broke it down with a ball and we was able to work out how to carry it out. I over complicated it so after breaking it down I was able to create the final piece. It worked using a glowing material, a light catching material and using use background and primal visibility in the render stats.

Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 13.13.13

Here you can see the light without the background, in order for the material to catch the light, so I had to change my animation so it was near the column.

Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 10.56.32

Final Node Graph

Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 13.17.21

After merging the passes into the still image, I wanted to grade it so it was around sunset time. I gave it a slight golden tint. As I have mentioned I really enjoy giving it a grade and changing the atmosphere of the footage.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s