Final Result- Camera tracker

attempt2

Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 16.20.44Issue to look into further*

When I rendered one frame, the read node looked different from sequence. I tried to work out this issue however I still don’t know what I did as all the settings are correct and not differed from the this version and the above.

Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 17.28.35

Final node graph, I used the pixel analyser tool in order to grade the intials to fit into the world more. I feel like I can improve on this and if I have some time then I will. I liked the project and I feel like I am beginning to understand nuke which feels really good. I am going to use this next week to get on top of my work and watch more tutorials to clarify nuke further.


Final Video attempt 1

The end result was better than expected. Things I would like to change for my final piece is better matching the shadow colour- Using colour correct or pixel analyser again.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s